SUPPORT GROUPS SPONSORED BY MHA
- Family Ties A monthly meeting that provides advocacy, educational services, resources and supports to families who have children with social, emotional and behavioral difficulties. Family Ties Schedule
- Family and Friends Together A monthly meeting that provides advocacy, support, education and information for families of adults with severe and persistent mental illness.
Family and Friends Together Schedule
- IDD Information Alliance - Monthly group designed to provide support to caregivers, parents and grandparents of those persons with an intellectual/developmental disability(IDD). It is open to any IDD such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, etc. The group will provide networking, support, training and education through general meetings and guest speakers. IDD Information Alliance Schedule
- New Frontier - Monthly support group for caregivers of those with an IDD who are 18 and older. This group is facilitated by a MHA consultant who can provide feedback and guidance to those with questions and concerns. New Frontier Schedule
- Residential Forum - Monthly group open to families of adults living in an OPWDD certified setting. The group is designed for families to meet and discuss the issues faced by their loved ones and any concerns or questions they may have. Residential Forum Schedule
- SPARKS- Flyer - Monthly support group for individuals 18 and older, which is designed to provide the tools necessary to discover interests, make new friends and improve socialization.
- Tourette Discussion Group - Networking group for both caregivers and the individual with Tourette Syndrome. Meetings are informal and will occasionally have guest speakers. Participants are provided with a forum to share information, experiences, ideas and receive support. Tourette Discussion Group Schedule
- Vet 2 Vet - “Peer to peer” mentoring groups for veterans and members of the Armed Forces. Vet 2 Vet Schedule